cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable
How late was delivery mate, still waiting for delivery...
Message 2711 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous no fun at all!!!!

Message 2712 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Huntressglad yours finally arrived!

Message 2713 of 4,605

Huntress
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous 

Thank you.  Still reading the posts to see how you are all getting on with your orders.  I just hoping stock is beginning to move now and you will get yours soon.  It's been a frustrating wait and I feel for everyone still waiting.

Life is just a game, the rules of which are only explained to us when the game is over.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 2714 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

If it's delayed, then it's delayed. If we're realistic, I don't think o2 are to blame for that.

What I'm not comfortable with is the left hand/right hand scenario with o2. Store reps are content to tell their customers that CS are giving o2 a bad name. CS have told me more than once that store reps are giving the wrong information.

It's not too much to ask in this day and age that they're all briefed with current info, and not make promises that only seem designed to stop a customer cancelling their order. I've been told on three separate occasions that my phone is being dispatched on a certain date, all falsely.

Message 2715 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
I just went on chat and was told that my order is all in hand and should be with me within 2 - 3 weeks from the release date. That means around the 9th or 10th of October.
I ordered the 6+ 128gb Gold at 17:30 on the 12th.
Message 2716 of 4,605

Huntress
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous 

I ordered the exact same model on the 12th and completed the transaction at about 3:30 and mine arrived today.  Hopefully this means yours will be with you in a day or two.

Life is just a game, the rules of which are only explained to us when the game is over.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 2717 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Mine is due between 2pm and 4pm today as time is ticking on I'm starting to think it might not turn up 😞
Message 2718 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know if O2 are getting deliveries every day? I saw people got emails yesterday around 2ish yesterday for their iPhones today.
I haven't heard anything as yet and ordered it on the 12th 😞
Cs told me today 6-7 weeks from today, that's a joke
Message 2719 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous what model did u order? It seems very random the information we are being given it seems very dependant on what model you went for. I haven't heard anything today eithier. It's just frustrating to be told tour getting your phone tomorrow next it's weeks then by the end of this week. I hope they are right. I've decided not to be tempted to go on live chat or ring now, I'm just going to follow this thread.
Message 2720 of 4,605