cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable
Still no text I'm tired of seeing "in progress"
A curtesy text or email apologising and a rough idea or plan of action
They say you will get back some of you call plan errr 60p a day in my case woopie doos
Message 2541 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not expecting my phone any time soon to be honest. Annoyed that i paid the extra to upgrade early too. If i knew I'd have had to wait this long for the phone id have left it a month and paid less to buy out the remainder of my contact. 

Message 2542 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous
That's exactly what I did. I was due an upgrade on the 19th (launch day) but as I wanted the phone in time for the launch I paid the remainder of my contract off just to pre order and here I am, still no ip6+ in sight and my current contract is still ongoing so I'm going to keep receiving bills until my new contract starts. Waste of time and money. Pre ordered early on the 12th and a friend of mine preordered two days before launch day and has already received hers. This is definitely not first come first serve. I don't know how they work it out. Fuming to say the least.
Message 2543 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did your friend order the same model, size and colour? It seems there is a real difference in each model. Space Grey for instance is the hardest to get in +

Message 2544 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah exactly the same. Makes no sense that she would get hers first.
Message 2545 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

It is very much dependent on what you ordered.

Mine is a plus 64gb gold and no word at all.

Someone I know rang up a car phone arehouse saturday morning and collected a phone that afternoon for her daughter - not sure exactly what spec but is was a normal 6 probably only 16gb

Message 2546 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

When you will receive your Iphone depends enteriely on which model you ordered. The best place the check the stock status is within the o2 store. Select the exact model and colour, size, etch and you will be told that you have to wait either 6-7 weeks or up to 7 days. O2 have an iPhone order coming in mid week and dispatching next day for all phones getting the 7 day status. If you are getting the 6-7 week status then that basically means that they have so many pre-orders for that model that they doubt this model will be dispatched in this order. It realy is not 2's fault, its Apple. They probably have promised O2 all sorts of stuff and then simply cannot keep up with the manufacturing demand to keep up with there promises. The faster that they try to manufacture more (remembering that the factory is in China) the more likely that faulty phones will start springing up. Apple have a very high standard of quality control but this slows down manufacturing. Continously logging in and bugging customer support is not going to speed matters up, infact it will likely slow things down due to the huge ammount of manpower required to power customer services. It's not just O2 either, a couple of my buddies are waiting exactly the same with three. According to them Three have stated they will receive on the 26th for the models o2 are stating 7 days, so it looks like Apple are sending out a huge shipment. the option is always there to cancel your order if you have decided that you no longer wish to wait. Im waiting too, but I didnt order until the 16th so I understand that there are lots of people ahead in the que from me so patiently waiting is the best option.

Message 2547 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered min through O2 business yesterday and was told 8-10 weeks. based on my previous experiance on odering new iphones I am intending to forget I've ordered it until i get a text around mid-November.

They sold 10 million at the weekend world wide so it is popular and a lot of people have been waiting for a bigger iphone so no matter how fast they are made by apple i think supply will be tight for a long long time.

The Apple stores seem to get the quickest supply so people can always look there but otherwise it is going to be a long wait

Message 2548 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know if you cancel your preorder whether you get a full refund?
Message 2549 of 4,605

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Deposit yes but not any speed to refresh payments if that was a requirement.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2550 of 4,605