cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well mine was the same in grey, ordered on the 12th. No sign.
Message 2501 of 4,605

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122803 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

A lot are...and so damn sad that demand exceeded supply (as usual) Rolleys

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2502 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Huntress wrote:

@Anonymous 

I asked them to either e-mail/text or put a message on their web site updating customers of the situation with their pre-orders and their response was they don't have the Comms in place to do that.

So instead of just telling their customers sorry they can't get that information on the website they all just lie to us saying 'oh yes we can see your account has today as the dispatch day you'll get an email later' when that's an outright lie? How does that do any good for anybody? Just pees people like myself off and makes me go elsewhere.

Message 2503 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Same here. I ordered on the 12th and still heard nothing. Ip6+ 64gb space grey. This is getting ridiculous now. Constant lies from O2 😡
Message 2504 of 4,605

Huntress
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous 

There are a lot of very frustrated people reading these posts who are shocked by the consistent inconsistency of the information. Calling CS or speaking to Live Chat is a fruitless task and achieves very little.

Life is just a game, the rules of which are only explained to us when the game is over.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 2505 of 4,605

Brandinh0
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 14 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ordered the 6plus in gold 64gb on the 12th and not heard anything at all only texts I had was on friday about the amazon fire i have no idea when my phone will arrive

Message 2506 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Huntress wrote:

@Anonymous 

There are a lot of very frustrated people reading these posts who are shocked by the consistent inconsistency of the information. Calling CS or speaking to Live Chat is a fruitless task and achieves very little.

Which brings me back to the point of why are they trying to tell us any information in the first place if it's just a blatant lie? Their twitter account is really good, because they tell people they don't have access to certain information, rather than just outright lying to people.

Message 2507 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Huntress 

Well they lied to me as well then.... either way cancelling the pre order would be folly at the moment. I don't forsee us waiting a terrible amount of time longer. 

Message 2508 of 4,605

Huntress
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous 

I wish I had answers for you but I'm as annoyed and frustrated as you. At the end of the day it's just a phone and I'm taking the attitude that it'll arrive when it arrives.

Life is just a game, the rules of which are only explained to us when the game is over.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 2509 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Huntress wrote:

@Anonymous 

I wish I had answers for you but I'm as annoyed and frustrated as you. At the end of the day it's just a phone and I'm taking the attitude that it'll arrive when it arrives.

May be only a phone, but to me it's the way I have been treated and how they are happy to take mine and several others hard earned cash and just lie to us.

Message 2510 of 4,605