cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous

Ordered exactly the same 9.30am on 12th and heard nothing yet.  Keep me posted if you hear anything!

Message 2431 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just spoke to the help chat people. I ordered mine around 4:30pm on the 12th with the expected date of 3 to 4 weeks like others - 6 Plus 64gb Space Grey.

They said they have a delivery coming in this evening and would begin shipping out again. He estimated mine would be with me in 3 to 5 working days, but I'd take that with a *huge* pinch of salt!

I wouldn't mind waiting if they'd only keep orders updated with estimates, its the unknown that annoys me.

Message 2432 of 4,605

Huntress
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous 

@Anonymous wrote:

I wouldn't mind waiting if they'd only keep orders updated with estimates, its the unknown that annoys me.

I would say that's the consensus of most people who pre-ordered on the 12th and have heard nothing since.  We appreciate O2 are overwhelmed with orders and people chasing them but the lack of accurate and consistent updates is very frustrating for all Crazy

Life is just a game, the rules of which are only explained to us when the game is over.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 2433 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

OK so I just spoke to O2 CS and they couldn't update me on iPhone 6 Plus stock levels or when my delivery will come.  I think we should just accept it's going to be a couple of weeks at least so I'm personally going to stop checking MyO2 order status and just wait for a text/e-mail.  No point in phoning CS again as they can't tell us anything. It's Apples fault if you ask me.

Message 2434 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Spoke to them again today. It's pretty clear that they don't actually know when the next batch of stock is in. Girl on the phone also confirmed that as far as CS reps are concerned, they can't see where you are in the queue, in terms of being able to say "you're in the next batch of stock.
Message 2435 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
What time did you order? I ordered about 8pm as an upgrade. Just spoke to live chat they said iphone 6 plus 64gb gold now in and I will receive tomorrow. Sorry to say I dont believe that as they said this last Thursday too. Now on phone to cs to see what they say.
Message 2436 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous 

Please let me know how you get on - ordered exactly te same at 9.30am and getting nowhere with anyone!!

Message 2437 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well I just spoke to CS on the phone and they told me they didn't even know when the next batch of 64gb gold 6+ would be in!
Message 2438 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just got off the phone to cs and yep she says the phone is still out of stock but should be with me 2-3weeks as said when I ordered so yet again live chat cs are inaccurate and giving out wrong information. It's just a waiting game isn't it. I'm sure we will all get them one day 😁
Message 2439 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

More frustration again. I am just baffled as to how a huge company hasnt got a system which shows where people are in a queue.

How do they then decide who gets their phone when.

Surely they have a system which says. Right neil your iphone 6 plus 128gb space grey was ordered at 3:30pm on the 12th it was the 12,568th of that sort ordered, we got stock of 10,000 and expecting further stock on the 26th of 5,000 so you are in that batch. You will recieve on the 28th.

Am I being too simplistic in thinking thats how it works. I have worked in sales for 14 years and that is how my company works and its also a big national company so surely its along the same lines.

I am in not a huge rush for mine but its getting more frustrating each day as a new story develops and more tales. Just give us a date. Even its into November just tell us where we are.

Message 2440 of 4,605