cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

cauz4concern
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 21 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@Anonymous ^^^
Message 2341 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Tough break about UKmail pal, my guy called me as I work nights and he's delivered to my property before. Woke me up and said he'd be with me in 10 minutes.

First time he came to the house he called my mobile 10 minutes after he attempted to deliver asking if I was in I said yeah i was sleeping as i work nights, he said he'd turn has van around and bring it back for me.

UK Mail for me have done great....
Message 2342 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, it's one extreme to the other isn't it. The drivers where you live going above and beyond to the ones around here not even delivering their basic job role!  To be honest I wouldn't expect the kind of service you got off a delivery driver, but I would expect them to use common sense and the ability to pick up the phone or use a simple intercom system. I've been trying to put myself in their shoes, and at no point can I see myself not ringing someone or trying the intercom at least, it takes 10 seconds.  I work with the general public and make a very good wage out of it so I know how difficult we can be, but this is just basic stuff.

Message 2343 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous my dad signed for my daughters 6 whilst she was at work ?
Message 2344 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
I pre ordered the above on the 12th, O2 stated that I should have received an email on Friday giving me a delivery dat, no email received, I then went online and following a conversation about how busy they have been, I was told it would be dispatched in a few days !!!! I asked what a few days would mean, the conversation was the cut off by O2, a few minutes later I recieved a text saying delivery would be within ten days, my order still shows as in progress, has anyone else had similar dealings or been told anything else ?
Message 2345 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

I would circumvent Live Chat and speak to Uk Customer Services on 202 for clarification.
Message 2346 of 4,605

Huntress
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Out of interest did anyone still waiting to hear about an expected delivery time, receive a call from O2 yesterday? I certainly didn't.

Life is just a game, the rules of which are only explained to us when the game is over.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 2347 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Huntress Most believe this was general rubbish advice given to some from the chat agents.

Evidently they have either been given the wrong information, or are just making things up to appease the customer.

I have been  hit with the latter e.g. "your phone will be with you no later than 6-7 days", "no, I assure you the phone is in stock", etc.

Best of directly calling o2, or just patiently waiting. For me, I am waiting until Apple.com updates from 3-4 weeks for delivery of the iPhone+, if it is sooner than o2 will deliver my pre-order, I will cancel, get my refund and leave

Message 2348 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

i have the exact same problem still showing in progress from the 12th only i havent received any emails at all from o2 apart from the confirmation email.

Message 2349 of 4,605

Huntress
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous 

I thought as much. If they can send me randon text message telling me about my Amazon Fire phone (haven't pre-ordered one), then surely an update about the IP6+ that I have pre-ordered can't be that difficult! Calling O2 seems a fruitless exercise.

Life is just a game, the rules of which are only explained to us when the game is over.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 2350 of 4,605