cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous
Ive got vodafone ringing me back once the one I want is in stock. They said they are getting stock in every day.
Message 2331 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well Uk Mail really are a poor company aren't they?!  

Stayed in all day yesterday (yes I do work), no delivery (iPhone 6 64g Space Grey). On the quick pod thing (didn't know how to use that until much later) I saw at about 3:30pm there was an IOD scan. I rang them up to find out what the issue was and apparantly, all the driver had put was gate.

Now I do have a security gate, but there is a bloody great intercom system on it to call us up so we can open it and obviously there is always the phone. I was pretty understanding considering and was polite to the guy on the phone as I can understand mistakes happen. So I asked him if he could make sure the driver rang me the following day when he was at my property.   Stay in again today look at the quick pod again, as the normal tracking was still stuck on yesterday morning at 7:15! (awful system) again at 1:30pm, same issue different driver. Do these guys not use their common sense and push the intercom? He never rang either as I was told he would with any issues.  

This time I'm not so happy, I ring customer service literally 5-10 minutes after he had allegedly had been and told them I wanted him back as obviously I was in and waiting. They rang the depot who refused to send him back because he was behind schedule!!! I spoke to a Manager at CS and she said that he couldn't come back because the depot has to be locked down by 5pm for security purposes, she also said the drivers don't have access to customers phone numbers, which I frankly don't believe. I obviously politely told her what I thought about the customer service, inadequate drivers and the fact I'd wasted a lot of time. She has put me on priority order for Monday (whatever that is?) and made sure my number is available to the driver and that he calls it  and has instructed the depot.

Finally I've just checked the pod again and my parcel was back in the depot for 2:30pm!!!!!! I'm livid. I live 15 minutes away from the depot and can't see why he couldn't drop by on his way back, especially way before they were spposed to be out until.

To make matters worse Yodel delivered to me fine over the last 2 days with no issues. I'm not fussed about waiting for the phone I'm on holiday now, but I'm hacked off with the poor communication and complete disregard for the customer here. I've never received a text from Uk Mail like others with timings on, I've had to do all the chasing and their normal tracker is apalling and has frozen. Without the Pod thing I wouldn't have a clue. 

Really want to vent and have this dealt with, but I'm not sure who to tell. Do I blame O2, is it their fault?  Like I said I'm not bothered waiting, I'm bothered about having my time wasted and just no compromises made.  I absolutely urge everybody to get it delivered to store, do not get it delivered to home. I may be an exception, but I have to say I've never had such poor service on the home delivery front.  Sorry for the long post.

Message 2332 of 4,605

Cleoriff
  • 122361 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

From reading your post, I think O2 are blameless really. The whole debacle has been down to UK Mail and the inability of their drivers on TWO occasions to complete a delivery slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2333 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah to be honest I totally agree. I haven't bothered conatcting them because they have done everything they promised they would do and they are probably dealing with far worse issues. At least I'll get my phone eventually.   

I just don't know how UK Mail continue to get away with such shoddy service.  I think for any customer communication is key. Even if they have made an error, a phonecall and an apology makes a huge difference to me.  The fact I've had to chase is unacceptable. 

Message 2334 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Huntress wrote:

@Anonymous 

You'll love this, CS told me today that those people who ordered their phone months ago would be receiving them first!!!!!!!

Just a thought, and because you have mentioned this a number of times now so you clearly think it is a significant statement by the advisor, but it's more likely that this was a genuine slip of the tongue - using it as a term of phrase much like 'ages ago' or 'a while ago'.  

I think you are reading way more into this than there actually is!

Message 2335 of 4,605

Bree10
  • 9 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Anonymous

I was supposed to be receiving a delivery from UK mail this evening tracked my order said delivery unsuccessful I've been in I live in a flat not once did they ring my buzzer disgraceful, not looking forward to waiting for them to deliver my iPhone 6 when I eventually get it. 

Message 2336 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Just received a txt from ukmail saying mine will be delivered tomorrow & o2 order page has also just been updated with tracking info.

iphone 6 plus 64gb Space Grey - finalised order Fri 12th 3pm

@Anonymous 

You may be right about people looking too much into things but I have seen plenty of posts like the above and some have ordered later than this and received theirs.

Plenty have ordered before this time and received nothing but excuses and told they will be getting them on Monday/2-3weeks/6-7weeks.   I was told by CS yesterday that ALL CUSTOMERS that ordered ip6+ on the 12th that haven't received theirs would be getting a call from CS today so would I be available for the call (Which I told them I would) - No Phonecall.

No wonder people are reading into what they are being told.  The constant and varying degrees of lying I have been reading on here from CS and Chat have created a lot of mistrust for O2 Customers as i'm sure is the same for customers of other companies

Message 2337 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous interestingly I ordered mine about 4-5 hours after you, either O2 staff don't know what's going on or there's some porkies being told ? oh well will find out in the next few days.
Message 2338 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all, 

A bit of delivery info required. 

Im led to believe that when my phone is delivered I, the account holder, need to sign for it. Is this strictly the case? 

In the flats where i live we have a concierge office and all deliveries get signed by them and they let residents know when a parcel has been delivered for us to pick up. Do you think UK Mail will drop off with them or will they specifically require me to sign for it?

Any guidance from your experiences is appreciated. 

Thanks

Message 2339 of 4,605

cauz4concern
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 21 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I signed for my neighbour's UK Mail delivery, without his instruction to leave the package with a neighbour.
Message 2340 of 4,605