cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable

IMG_6196.jpg

Message 2041 of 4,605

Benlfc
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!

Just been on the phone to UK Mail to ask which time I listen to my text or online and the advisor said listen to none they aren't giving times out it is just a generated message they will be being delivered between 7am and 8pm looks like we are all in for a long wait
Message 2042 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Re tracking times - on the website they are dynamic, so change based on where the driver is at the minute. The text is an estimation based on when he did his run sheets first thing this morning. So definitely believe the website. Also keep checking as it will change as he's driving round.
Message 2043 of 4,605

Benlfc
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Be warned that the time slots you have been provided by UK Mail for your iPhone 6 or 6 plus deliveries are just generated messages, I have just got of the phone to an advisor because I received a text saying between 12.55-14.55 but my online tracking says 13.40-14.40 he said there are no times for the deliveries of the phones because of the sheer volume of them being delivered they will be delivered between 7am and 8pm therefore we are all in for a possible long wait
Message 2044 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

My store said they were opening at 8am this morning when I asked Yesterday. Went along at 8.10am this morning and there was no way of getting into the shopping centre all the doors are locked and I tried every possible entrance. Not very impressed!

Message 2045 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
The line of people in the Leeds trinity arcade and up into the high street is massive.
Message 2046 of 4,605

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144362 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
Nothing surprising in that slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2047 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
I just collected my iPhone 6 from the O2 store and it couldn't have been a more pleasurable experience! There is an Apple Store in the same mall, and walking past all those sad people, who had queued up in the rain was borderline satisfying slight_smile From the ease of ordering, to the goody bag of free water, juice and chocolate, I can't compliment O2 enough over today! One very happy customer over here slight_smile
Message 2048 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Awesome a82. slight_smile

Enjoy.
Message 2049 of 4,605

Huntress
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous @Anonymous 

@Anonymous wrote:
@Huntress
Too be honest the amount of conflicting information id very much doubt they'd tell you.

Ive just order anEE andVodafone pay and gosims to see what the signal is like. Really considering going elsewhere. The communication and signal withO2 is shocking.

I've just spoke to o@ CS who advised they weren't expecting either the gold or grey IP6+ 128gb to come into stock and it is most likely 2-3 weeks.  She then apologised and said unfortunately the stock they had at pre-order went to people who pre-ordered months ago!!!!  When I challenged her she went very very quiet for a good few seconds before apologising that that was misinformation.  Clearly they are just saying the first thing that comes into their heads - shocking and disgusting customer service. Crazy

Life is just a game, the rules of which are only explained to us when the game is over.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 2050 of 4,605