Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Apple

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: iPhone 6- PreOrder

I ordered the 6+ 128gb and have my tracking and order number and says it is in birmingham atm. And delivery is tomorrow. So some 128gb are being delivered.
Highlighted
Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:
I ordered the 6+ 128gb and have my tracking and order number and says it is in birmingham atm. And delivery is tomorrow. So some 128gb are being delivered.

@My 6+ 128GB Silver is showing as collected @ 12:15. Delivery tomorrow Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Anonymous

So there are a couple of 128gb around for delivery 19th then Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

Its all going off now. Just checked MyO2 again...

And i have a tracking number from ukmail. Apparently delivery is due today. Very much doubt it. Only one can hope. 

Highlighted
Kudos: 47
Solutions: 2

@Anonymous 
@Anonymous wrote:
So there are a couple of 128gb around for delivery 19th then Smiley Happy

Would mind saying what colour you ordered?

Life is just a game, the rules of which are only explained to us when the game is over.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Highlighted
Anonymous

Anyone know what ukmail's tracking service is like? I kno...

Anyone know what ukmail's tracking service is like? I know with dpd you can actually see where the driver is on the map! Does ku mail offer anything like this?
Highlighted
Anonymous

My delivery date is today too, not going to happen though sadly!

Ordered late on Saturday, 128gig silver iPhone, status only just changed. Not had a text but happy to have the email now. For a long time it said the same as ors, something like cannot display for the delivery details. Upgrading from a sluggish iphone 4 so I'm going to notice a bit of a speed improvement!
Highlighted
Kudos: 47
Solutions: 2

@Anonymous Did you order the 6 or 6+

Life is just a game, the rules of which are only explained to us when the game is over.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Highlighted
Anonymous

Yay I now have tracking number but not much else when I track it haha but this is enough for me wahoo
Highlighted
Anonymous

The 6, I use an iPad Mini all day for work as my main computer and thought the plus would just end up being used instead of that and I would then be looking to buy a smaller phone!