cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Huntress
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

I'm sure the O2 stores are working well into the night to check in all the Iphone's.

Life is just a game, the rules of which are only explained to us when the game is over.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 1521 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm buggered the servers r down for the iso8 and i can't use my phone cos i needed to restore from the cloud but those servers r buggered as well
Message 1522 of 4,605

Huntress
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous Always the same on iOS update time Crazy

Life is just a game, the rules of which are only explained to us when the game is over.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 1523 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Mine just says in progress, was hoping for Friday. Maybe not now.
Message 1524 of 4,605

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi guys,

Just to let you know, I've added a few posts from other related threads to this one so that we have a central point of discussion.

I dont have any info for individual orders unfortunately as the community coordinator but if I find any info to share I certainly will.

For those who are awaiting one, I really hope you enjoy the phone when it arrives slight_smile
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 1525 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Most will say in progress but will possibly have tracking at the bottom, which mine had not! Refresh......refresh...... refresh
Message 1526 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

My O2 seems a bit rubbish for new customers for some reason. I can't get on anything, all I see is a disconnected bill from when I was with O2 before.

I had the text appologising for telling me the 17th September (O2 never did) and my phone will be in store to collect on 19th September but I don't know if this is the text that actually confirms its instore as it is different from what other people have got.

Message 1527 of 4,605

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149374 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
Your new O2 account won't be set up yet and you will get a new login anyway.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 1528 of 4,605

cauz4concern
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 21 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@Cleoriff You got me!
Message 1529 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jaygo wrote:

So, message I got from live chat and from 202 was they couldn't give me details, but just checked website now now and mine is showing despatched on the 16th. If it helps any one else who is as impatient as me work out if they are getting it soon, I ordered on the 12th and it is the the space grey 16GB standard 6 I went for.

Also, no text or emails, just been sat in progress since Friday.

What time did you orders yours at? I ordered exactly the same handset at 7pm in the evening, though, so quite late 😞

Message 1530 of 4,605