cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable
I ordered a couple of spigen capsule cases for my iphone 6 which arrived today. The size of them made me glad I ordered the 6 rather than the 6+. The new phones really are quite a big step up from the 5/5s (in the hand I mean)
Message 1391 of 4,605

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Having had the S3 for 2 years now, I was hoping Apple would leave the 6 with the same size as the 5 and then make a bigger one for people that want it. I don't really get why people want bigger phones all the time. The S3 was awkward enough in the hand, luckily i'm used to it now and the i6 is similar, but would have prefered to go down in size.

The reason I didn't go for i5/5s is because I don't like to buy the last model when a newer one is out.

Message 1393 of 4,605

Cleoriff
  • 122356 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Having had the S3 for 2 years now, I was hoping Apple would leave the 6 with the same size as the 5 and then make a bigger one for people that want it. I don't really get why people want bigger phones all the time. The S3 was awkward enough in the hand, luckily i'm used to it now and the i6 is similar, but would have prefered to go down in size.

The reason I didn't go for i5/5s is because I don't like to buy the last model when a newer one is out.

Some people (like me) need to go for larger screen phones...because our eyes 'aint what they used to be' Destroy

That said...I will personally be going for a Samsung Note wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1394 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous Am I correct in saying you got an iPhone 6 64GB in Silver with £43 p/month (total) air time plan and paid 69.99 up front for the phone?

EDIT: Scrap that, I just read it wrong and see where the difference is in your order and mine lol Smiley Embarassed

Message 1395 of 4,605

DinoF
Level 12: Nimble
  • 603 Posts
  • 39 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

What screen shields are people getting for their phones?!

I was thinking of getting a glass screen shield (specifically the Spigen Glass T.R slim) however I am unsure as to how the glass screen shield will actually fit on the iPhone 6 screen as the phone screen is slightly curved?!

I am trying to now find a standard screen shield but can't really find an y decent ones?!

Message 1396 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@DinoF This will certainly be an interesting one this year as you rightly pointed out its curved some where so how will that work I dont know. I got one from with a cheap case I ordered off eBay just to get me by for a few months while cases are made. It comes with a screen protector. Gonna just put this on myslef and then once more come out i will get my local market guy to put one on better than I can Smiley LOL

Message 1397 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

I normally go for this brand... http://www.zagg.com/shop-by-device/apple-iphone-6-accessories

good point about the curve though... they might have to make it smaller than the actual screen which would mean you would see the seam... dont really like the idea of that.

Message 1398 of 4,605

DinoF
Level 12: Nimble
  • 603 Posts
  • 39 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I normally go for this brand... http://www.zagg.com/shop-by-device/apple-iphone-6-accessories

good point about the curve though... they might have to make it smaller than the actual screen which would mean you would see the seam... dont really like the idea of that.

...cheers for the link - them Zaggs are quite pricey though - £15 for just the standard bendy ones!!! Might have to resort to just getting a cheap one off eBay until the phone has been out for a few months - then we'll probably see whats gonna happen with the glas protectors!

Message 1399 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

They are a bit steep but good quality. I believe the spigen one mentioned earlier is good too but is also about £15+

i'll wait and see for the videos to appear on youtube etc. and see what i think. Media devil are genrally pretty good too, i have used them in the past.  - http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00NJRS8LY

Message 1400 of 4,605