cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't know what to believe any more. The upgrade guy was much more concerned with selling me accessory packs than addressing my concerns. painful. fail.

Message 1001 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got off the phone with CPWH to chase up my order from early this morning, didn't seem very sure of themselves. He put me on hold for 5 minutes then came back and said due to crazy demand and a bombardment of orders many orders haven't gone through yet, some are just going through now, and they can't tell me too much yet, try calling again tomorrow or Monday. Smiley Frustrated

Message 1002 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
lol got my first " u have something in your basket txt" lol
Message 1003 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
I honestly thought we were living in the age of customer is King,even in this still time of austerity.Guess even approaching my 50's I've got it wrong ! Have always bought my iPhones 3,4 & 5 & intend to do it again.But even to take the contract of the lowest available from O2 they are charging more than the manufacturer for the phone tying me into a tariff that is far too much in terms of mins etc Guess it's not possible to go into O2 hand them £789 for the phone & take out the tariff advertised on their site but not for the phone I want.Sorry,but that just does not make sense.Could always go for a 16GB iPhone 6 but if you are buying a phone of this calibre it needs to be the best available.
Message 1004 of 4,605

DinoF
Level 12: Nimble
  • 603 Posts
  • 39 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
lol got my first " u have something in your basket txt" lol

Smiley Very Happy...you'll get a couple of them!!! I got 2 texts and 2 emails - none of the links are working yet!!!! Destroy

Message 1005 of 4,605

adeuk5
Level 3: Thinker
  • 38 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Following my store order this morning, I have just had a call from the store.

They appologised and said that they have now been told that they won't have "any" 6 plus phones for next Friday and that they won't be available until the 7th October. I did mention what had been said here and also that the later date was advised in the text confirmation from O2, so I was not surprised. Seems that the Stores were the last to be told.

I'm not worried about the dates as such, and I am impressed that they actually called me to tell me...and offered a refund if I wasn't happy.

Not their (the store's) fault, but it does seem to be a huge mess ....again slight_smile

Message 1006 of 4,605

DinoF
Level 12: Nimble
  • 603 Posts
  • 39 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Message fropm O2 on Twitter regardig email links still not working when confirming orders:

@deans6571 Hi, we're glad you managed to get this ordered slight_smile Sorry about the site issues, please do keep trying, we're working to fix this.

Message 1007 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone ordered from CPW on the phone? Just wondering as they said they wont send any email through UNTIL the phone is about to ship

Message 1008 of 4,605

jrhop123
  • 37 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Buy it from Apple direct, get a SIM only tariff. Phone will be unlocked and you can change providers whenever you like, best of both worlds!

Message 1009 of 4,605

OpaqueEntity
  • 15 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It is like they really don't want our money

Message 1010 of 4,605