cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6 Plus preorder...

Anonymous
Not applicable

I preordered the iPhone 6 Plus on Friday. I have received no email from O2 which I found a bit strange 😕 also, on 'My orders' in My O2 it says "In Progress" I just hope I receive the item on Friday! Is anyone else in the same boat?

Message 1 of 34
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
33 REPLIES 33

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Have you checked your spam in box just incase.

Or phone O2 on 202 to ask about your pending order.

Tracking help link http://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-and-devices/how-to-track-your-order#qs

Good luck.
Message 2 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Toby

Can this thread be merged please.
Message 3 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable
That link is not very helpful, can't find the 'track my order' option when I go to my account!!!
Message 4 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable
Once you receive the e mail from O2 just follow that and you'll be able to track.
Message 5 of 34

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93224 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions
Message 6 of 34

MI5
  • 144318 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
All your tracking details, site link and reference numbers will be included in the email when the phone is dispatched.
As for confirmation of your order you need to check with CS if it went through OK.
"In Progress" is the usual status for an order when O2 have no actual stock, which is what you would expect at the moment for the iP6.
Contact details here http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 34

Benlfc
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
My order in my O2 says "in progress", I preordered mine within 10 minutes of the preorders going live, I received a text message instantly thanking me for staying with O2 and I also received an email, I have been told by multiple advisors as I was almost certainly one of the first to preorder I should receive on Friday 19th although they can't guarantee the delivery date
Message 8 of 34

MI5
  • 144318 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
It would take a brave man (or woman) to guarantee delivery 100% for Friday.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 34

Benlfc
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Everyone that preordered either the 6 or 6 plus while it stated "preorder now delivery from launch day 19th September" should receive it on friday as far as I'm concerned whereas anyone that preorders while the message is "delivery however many weeks from launch date" should expect not which would be common sense and only fair
Message 10 of 34