Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6 O2 Priority Offer

DinoF
Level 12: Nimble
  • 603 Posts
  • 39 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

I just received a text from O2 with details about my free offer, as promised when I bought my iPhone 6!!!

Choice between some free Cineworld cinema tickets or a £30 Debenhams gift certificate (in store/online).

Went for the £30 gift card!!

Thanks O2!!

Fantastic

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
So I also got the same text however when I click on the link it redirects me to my priority moments app, however there is no mention of the offer ther so I can not redeem the treat...can someone please help with this
Message 11 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144688 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions
I'm sure Dino will enlighten us all........?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 14

DinoF
  • 603 Posts
  • 39 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
I'm sure Dino will enlighten us all........?

.....did somebody call me?!

Message 13 of 14

DinoF
  • 603 Posts
  • 39 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
So I also got the same text however when I click on the link it redirects me to my priority moments app, however there is no mention of the offer ther so I can not redeem the treat...can someone please help with this

....initially, mine did this as well, however, admittidly,  I tried to open the link on a pc instead of my phone!!

The first time I tapped on the link in the O2 text, it re-directed to the App Store, to the O2 Priority app?! Weird, because I already this app installed on my phone?!  Actually, even now, when I click on the link in the text, it still re-directs to the O2 Priority App within the App Store?! I think the link is a little messed up.....

Are you signed into the Priority app?

Message 14 of 14