Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Anonymous

Re: iPhone 6 64 gb

Well apparently my data usage has recently only been 300MB...but I think that's because I've been mainly using my wifi at home as I'm on maternity leave. Usage will probably go up when I return to work or use my phone away from home.
Topics: 770

@Anonymous wrote:
Well apparently my data usage has recently only been 300MB...but I think that's because I've been mainly using my wifi at home as I'm on maternity leave. Usage will probably go up when I return to work or use my phone away from home.

Just look at what you were using before maternity leave  @Anonymous. That will be the true indicator of whether you need more than 1GB data...Smiley Wink

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Anonymous

Thanks @Cleoriff. Do you think the loyalty discount is good (£3/month & £100 off handset)? Or can I get better? I have been with O2 for over 15years. What loyalty discounts are others getting? Is it worth me taking a 30day sim only deal out in the hope of getting offered something better in a month or is that unlikely?
Topics: 770

I think the loyalty discount is good....I was only worried about the 1GB of data if you thought you may use more than that. I don't know of anyone who has got this sort of discount (this last week) so it really is up to you to choose @Anonymous Smiley Wink

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker