cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6 64 gb

Anonymous
Not applicable
Are existing customers getting better upgrade deals with this phone now 6s is out? What upgrade deals have you got or been offered for this phone this month?
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well apparently my data usage has recently only been 300MB...but I think that's because I've been mainly using my wifi at home as I'm on maternity leave. Usage will probably go up when I return to work or use my phone away from home.
Message 11 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Well apparently my data usage has recently only been 300MB...but I think that's because I've been mainly using my wifi at home as I'm on maternity leave. Usage will probably go up when I return to work or use my phone away from home.

Just look at what you were using before maternity leave  @Anonymous. That will be the true indicator of whether you need more than 1GB data...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks @Cleoriff. Do you think the loyalty discount is good (£3/month & £100 off handset)? Or can I get better? I have been with O2 for over 15years. What loyalty discounts are others getting? Is it worth me taking a 30day sim only deal out in the hope of getting offered something better in a month or is that unlikely?
Message 13 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

I think the loyalty discount is good....I was only worried about the 1GB of data if you thought you may use more than that. I don't know of anyone who has got this sort of discount (this last week) so it really is up to you to choose @Anonymous wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 14