cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6 64 gb

Anonymous
Not applicable
Are existing customers getting better upgrade deals with this phone now 6s is out? What upgrade deals have you got or been offered for this phone this month?
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'll think you'll find the same deals direct from 02 as well as brand new customers. Especially being a brand new iPhone. 

Message 2 of 14

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous I think you will find it's too early to see better upgrade deals for people who have last years iPhone. The 6S has barely been released and Apple know there will probably be many people wanting this model so I doubt any of the suppliers will start trading off the 6plus as an incentive just yet.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
I didn't expect them to do any discounts with the latest handset just yet but thought they might offer more discounts on iPhone 6 now. Is it still too soon to upgrade to iPhone 6 then? Should I wait another month & get the sim only tariff for 30 days instead?
Message 4 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I knew you were talking about deals on last years model @Anonymous I am saying I don't think you will see them yet. You need to keep checking the shop if staying with O2 https://www.o2.co.uk/shop

Other retailers may have offers sooner but you wont get Refresh and you need to keep checking them out for yourself:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 14

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I doubt you'll see any significant price drop at all on the 6 and certainly not until well into next year.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for responses! I've been offered unlimited mins& texts & 1gb data with iPhone 6 64 gb which is usually £37.50/month with £129.99 upfront cost for phone. For my loyalty they willing to give me it for £34.50/month & £29.99 upfront cost for phone. What do you think?
Message 7 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous This sounds ok but...will you be happy with just 1GB of data? it's not such a good deal if you have to keep buying data bolt ons...(Your personal choice of course) wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 14

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Sounds good to me.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 14

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Personally. ...? With 20 and 30gb tariffs available to new and existing customers, I wouldn't bother. Never having to worry about data again is worth the extra but you need to do the maths, look at your data usage and work out if your usage may change in the next 1-2 years.

Message 10 of 14