cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5s PAYG - what's in the box?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I've decided to buy an iPhone 5s PAYG from O2 but am wondering what I'll get delivered as I've seen 'what's in the box' describtions on other websites but couldn't find anything similar on the O2 website. Will it come with any cables, manuals, or headphones, or only phone and sim card?

Thank you very much in advance. 

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144370 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
If you choose a new phone they come with everything as you would get directly from Apple, so headphones, charger, cable, etc.
Refurbs or good as new just come with phone and charger.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 144370 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
If you choose a new phone they come with everything as you would get directly from Apple, so headphones, charger, cable, etc.
Refurbs or good as new just come with phone and charger.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous Firstly I would make sure the phone is in stock by contacting customer services. http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Is it new or like new ? https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/phones/apple/iphone-5s-like-new/

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks you two. I was going to order a new one

Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 144370 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
Good price at the moment but I would go in store to get one - online stock levels are unreliable.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 5