Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Apple

Anonymous

iPhone 5 orders over phone

I ordered an iPhone 5 over the phone with 02 yesterday morning. I have not received any sort of confirmation either by email or text or anythinglike that.

Has anyone else ordered over the phone and if so have you received a confirmation?

Thanks

Anonymous

Re: iPhone 5 orders over phone

I'm in the same position as you. Ordered over phone and have no email/text confirmation. I'm just relying on the confirmation number serving as proof I'm getting it.

Anonymous

How else could you go about pre-ordering, I am only presented with a phone number?

Highlighted
Anonymous

I ordered over the phone on Saturday, and got a conformation text Im sure you will get conformation soon.

Anonymous

I ordered over the phone on thursday evening, still have yet to have any email or text through, they said it may take up to 72 hours but it still slightly concerning.

Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

I ordered over the phone on thursday evening, still have yet to have any email or text through, they said it may take up to 72 hours but it still slightly concerning.

I ordered over phone Friday 14th received a text Thursday afternoon with tracking number..don't panic if you have an order number that's fine.