Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Apple

Anonymous

Re: iPhone 5 Nano Sim

If you want to help as it also states in your footer note then talk to some one at O2 and get some thing sorted tell higher paid people are not happy and will move networks if O2 does not come out with a good response to the customer questions around the nano sim and iPhone 5 ASAP 

Anonymous

@GR - I've got no control over statements O2 make on twitter/facebook/web/IVR systems.

I'm not saying that O2 have/haven't handled things well nor defended them, again I'm not here to be the voice of O2 as I clearly state on my sig.

I'm just giving my own personal opinion in so much as there's more important things in life than a phone / sim card / network agreement.
Anonymous

@GR dude you really need to chill out a bit. Lashing out at people here won't get you a faster nano sim nor will O2 speed things up. Stop bitching or you should just leave O2 and go to orange. I for one am also displeased at the moment but at the end I'm 99% sure O2 will sort things out and get you your nano sim on or before friday.

Anonymous

So why are you here if this is not important to you as a person? And you can't get anything done as part of your job!

Anonymous

i have been to the local o2 shop today, and the staff confirmed that they would hand out nano-sim cards to the customers on 21st september, once the iphone 5 are available.

he also confirmed that there would be no extra charge for that.

FYI, i'm on pay monthly simplicity and have the iphone 4.

hopefully my current micro sim would get swapped to the nano one on next friday Smiley Happy

Anonymous

Come on Light the guy works for O2 and its clear from his posts he is backing them up O2 are getting it in the press as well. Three will be getting my custom if O2 don't pull there finger out why is it OK that they give no info or false info?
Anonymous

Next Friday is not good enough they have the cards now so give them out early to avoid server problems on Friday and the long wait in the shop they should look afte there current customers like me and you to keep our custom as soon as I am back in the UK I will give the London O2 shops ago and see what they say
Anonymous

@GR I post here in my spare time. It's not part of my job to assist on here.

I'm not the official voice of O2. I merely give general advice, hints and tips to people's discussions. For example today I gave someone advice on how to get their data working, as well as have a bit of chat on here about the iPhone.

If you want an official o2 answer to something, try calling 202, tweeting @O2, going on the facebook or having a webchat.
Anonymous

To get 5 different answers as one one knows what they are talking about no thanks.

So please spend your time helping and not keep telling us everything is ok with the nano sim information 

Anonymous

@GR you have the most up-to-date info on the nano sims.  Which is, to repeat, that they're being shipped with the pre-ordered iphones, they will be available in-store on day of sale for the iphone bundles and for sim-swapping customers.  There's no further news than that, im afraid.

My personal opinion is that it will probably be sorted before then and you shouldn't worry so much about it.  But then again, thats been my opinion all along! Smiley Happy