Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Apple

Anonymous

Re: iPhone 5 Nano Sim

The point is the case should be we are O2 one of the major networks in the UK we have everything planned for the release if customers have ordered direct for Apple please visit a store for say Monday to pick up your new nano sim and transfer to it via this web page and use it in your old phone until your iPhone 5 comes on Friday as we don't wish to cause you inconvenient and a long wait on launch day.

Where as I reality we are O2 we have planned nothing given staff no solid information and don't really know what is going on and when we might be able to help our long term customer while I competitors in the UK have already given all the information and are happy to get your business 

Anonymous

@GR you do know whats happening with the nano sims.  You've been told a few times now.   If you need any further info please feel free to contact O2 directly (202, @o2, www.o2.co.uk).

Anonymous

No one at O2 if you contact them can give the same answer so NO as customer we are not clear on what is happening and when you are going to help us as I said before you sticking up for them you work there it's clear stop posting and making yourself look like your work for O2 and think like a customer not an employee 

Anonymous

I'm both a customer and an employee.  I was a customer before being an employee.  I'm happy with waiting until next friday to get the nanosim and have no issue with queueing like everyone else!

Anonymous

If you work there I seriously doubt you'll have to queue for anything!!
Anonymous

Pretty sure that's not true, Sanlougov Smiley Wink
Anonymous

Hmmm... I used to work for a mobile network... I know how they work!
Anonymous

Perhaps it's different for different people. I'll definitely have to wait, I can guarantee you that! Smiley Wink
Anonymous

As its my wife's upgrade I'm taking, she'll need to visit a store next friday in order to qualify for the discount I can get here.  So I'll be standing right in the queue with her!.  

Anonymous

You're working for the wrong network then lol