Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Apple

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: iPhone 5 Nano Sim

[ Edited ]

@Anonymous wrote:

Beaky: how do you online chat with 02 to request one?

I requested one with nline chat yesterday, it arrived in the post today, and is now activating.

What are you all getting worked up about?

If you click contact us at the bottom of the page, you should see chat now. It comes up next to the box where you can "chat" with Lucy.

If you're still struggling then give CS a call on 202.

Highlighted
Anonymous

Just got e mail from apple iPhone 5 has been shipped
Highlighted
Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

Good feeling right? haha

Highlighted
Anonymous

i have text saying shipped.. not sure which number to track with on ups tho.... just need sim to arrive now
Highlighted
Anonymous

Just had in depth online chat with O2 and they state that Nano sims have been available in store from 17th Sept and online from 21st Sept with current O2 customers getting priority. When I mentioned that some people have apparently ordered online or over the phone they said it was impossible as the system won't allow it. 

So fingers crossed I can get hold of one 2moro in store before my iPhone arrives on Friday. 

Highlighted
Topics: 11
Kudos: 62
Solutions: 47

Shouldn't be an issue getting a micro sim tomorrow, most stores received a large bulk of them yesterday and the phones arrived today so they will know how many spare they have.

Btw I've had some playtime with the 5 today, it's not bad Smiley Happy
I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.

Highlighted
Anonymous

I picked a nano sim up tonight from O2 shop .

Highlighted
Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

Just got an email from Apple earlier to say my iPhone had been shipped Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Anonymous

Just picked up payg nano sim from Trowbridge Wiltshire store, didn't cost anything and no problems at all. Sorted

Highlighted
Anonymous

Ordered an iPhone through apple waiting on delivery......  It's my first change in mobile from original iPhone that had older style of sim card.  Can I keep my original number?  How would I go about doing that if poss when I manage to get one of these nano sims?