Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Apple

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: iPhone 5 Nano Sim

Also the lack of information on the O2 website late prices is very poor and the different information being given by shops and customer service is shocking it's very simple to give clear information to all staff so they all give one clear message to customers why can't O2 never see that?
Anonymous

It's not the end of the world. However it's nice to have confirmation rather than doubt. 

iPhones often arrivearliest than the launch date when preordered. As happened with my iPhone 4 and the girlfriends 4s. 

Plus it would be nice to be ready for the launch day. If we could sort the sim before then it would be helpful. 

Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:
A nano sim is not the same thickness as a micro sim so that won't work

Of course it will work. A couple of wipes on a bit of sand paper and voila! NanoSIM thickness.

Anonymous

[ Edited ]

Not the end of the world? Nice. About as useful as O2s CS!!

Anonymous

Pablo clear your posting because you work for O2 what we need is O2 to give clear information on when the shops will have the sims or release them as I would think you have the sims already. The iPhone won't be sent to the sorte next Friday you will have them early next week if not already under lock and key.

The point is I pay O2 for a service and that service needs to work in my new phone as soon as I have it in my hand how would you like to buy a car and the dealer tell you the petrol will be give to you in a long wait on the day with 100 of other customers so you can use your new car as soon as you have it. CUSTOMER SERVICE is what is missing here and you are missing the point time and time again
Anonymous

iStrikeRx why would you want to put makeshift sim in a at least £529 phone to damage some thing or get it stuck in there?
Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:
iStrikeRx why would you want to put makeshift sim in a at least £529 phone to damage some thing or get it stuck in there?

Just admit that you have no idea what you are talking about and leave it at that, ok?

Anonymous

How we leave it at you sand paper your sim and see what Apple has to say when you take it in for a warrantee claim
Anonymous

@ GR..like I say in my sig, Yes I work for O2 but what I post (other than when I link to something from O2) is my opinion.  Which is the point of an internet forum.  Its in no way related to the views of O2/Telefonica and shouldn't be taken as such.

If you decide that my opinion on a forum is automatically O2/Telefonica's opinion then you clearly misunderstand that.

Anonymous

It clear from your answers your there to help O2 as you think everything is fine with the customer service around this matter so far or maybe as you work for O2 you have no problem sorting yourself out with a nice nano sim when ever you want lol you work for O2 so your not going to bad mouth your employer on there community page