Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Apple

Anonymous

iPhone 5... Got Mine... Happy days...

[ Edited ]

Hi Guys,

Joined the queue at 5:30am in O2 Notting Hill and I was the third person on the queue.

Very friendly service from O2 Staffs. Had a bit of a delay when processing as their system crashed but the persistent staff kept trying until all went through.

Third to go in but first to come out with my new iPhone 5. Got £10 discount on a case using Priority Moments as well.

Now restoring iPhone 5 from previous back up... 

Phone is amazingly light and very nice to grip. I had the white iPhone 4s 64GB last year but the black 64GB iPhone 5 looks great with the darker surround band.

Queue wasn't as long as last year so I assume most people preordered online or are still trapped in their 18 month contract for their iPhone 4s. I saw most of the early birds from the last 2 years and it was fun chatting to them this morning. 2 and half hours wait went so quick.

Good luck with your orders guys... I got mine and I'm happy.

Anonymous

Re: iPhone 5... Got Mine... Happy days...

[ Edited ]

Nice one marLoNdOn, enjoy your new toy! Smiley Happy

Anonymous

[ Edited ]

Queued up at the O2 store at the Trafford Centre (Manchester) from 5.30am - was 9th in the queue and had my hands on a brand new iPhone 5 32GB by 8.30am.

Was worth the wait - saw the queue at the Apple Store and those people will be waiting all day at this rate!!

Former Staff

Well done for getting into the queue in third place Smiley Very Happy

Does it seem much faster marLoNdOn?

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Anonymous

After using it for 2 days and running the usual apps that I use, its noticeably faster than the 4s. Screen is really good too, more vibrant colours and more spaces when viewing your calendar.
I hope they sort out the issues about the map app soon.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Love this - congrats for getting up so early to make sure you got your hands on one! 

Great to hear you are enjoying it - certainly makes me excited for when my preorder turns up