Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Apple

Anonymous

iPhone 5 £26pm tariff issues

Hi,

Did anyone else have issues regarding getting in the iPhone £26 On-and-On tariff? I paid the £250 handset charge, but the system said £26ppm tariff wasn't an option. I am now on the £31ppm tariff. 

The guru I spoke to said O2 will correct this ASAP, and adjust me to the £26ppm tariff.

Just wondering if anyone else had this prob?

Level 44: Clearly Talented

Re: iPhone 5 £26pm tariff issues

Haven't heard any mention of it. Did you grab a screenshot of the convo for proof?
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told Smiley Wink
Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi,

Did anyone else have issues regarding getting in the iPhone £26 On-and-On tariff? I paid the £250 handset charge, but the system said £26ppm tariff wasn't an option. I am now on the £31ppm tariff. 

The guru I spoke to said O2 will correct this ASAP, and adjust me to the £26ppm tariff.

Just wondering if anyone else had this prob?

Seen a few posts on here of people that had the same issue and said the issue  would be sorted out by late afternoon today.

Highlighted
Anonymous

O2 had a system issue this morning where the 26ppm tariff hadnt been loaded into the system.  Their whole point of sale system was struggling to be honest under the load.  I was one of the first people at an O2 shop in Glasgow and was served as soon as the store opened.  Opted for the 26ppm tariff but they couldnt find it on the system and after some calls back and forth turned out it hadnt been loaded in.  Spoke to the manager and he said that IBM (who I assume provide their point of sale system) were investigating.  I was given the option of waiting aroung or taking another tariff.  I took the 31ppm deal as the phone was substantially cheaper anyway.