cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5 1800MHz coverage

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have tried googling for infomation about where the 1800MHz is being rolled out, I have found a article from Techweekeurope from August 15 which seems to indicate it would start in London but I cant seem to find any other infomation if it has started and where coverage will be, has anyone got any links to any more recent infomation.

Thanks

Pink

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
I did a thread about it a while back but basically some areas in London, Reading and Slough so far.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

so no list of where and when its just a case of asking other 02 user with iphones if they get 4G or not I would have thought o2 would have highlighed this to entice new customers 

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
No, never seen a list....
It works on giffgaff phones too though (and I assume Tesco) so not limited to O2 contracts.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4