Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Apple

Highlighted
Anonymous

iPhone 4s Voicemail Notification issue - Please help

Hello all,

Has anyone had any issue with receiving voicemail notifications with iPhone 4s? 

I receive a call of which goes to voicemail but then if someone leaves a voicemail it doesnt show on the visual voicemail and I dont get any voicemail notifications sometimes for 2 - 3 days of which its normally too late to do anything.

I have beeni into a couple of O2 stores and the "Guru" says that its an iPhone issue and I need to go see someone in the Apple store. I called Apple support and they told me it lies with the carrier?!?! Normal to'ing and fro'ing as usual.... but they booked me in to see someone at the apple store...

Anyone know anything about this at all??

Thank you in advance. 

Highlighted
Topics: 576
Solutions: 3,922

Re: iPhone 4s Voicemail Notification issue - Please help

I would try to reset you network settings :

Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.

Then switch your voicemail off by dialling 1760 and switch back on by dialling 1750.

Check by dialling your mobile from another phone.

If it continues to give problems then go to the genius at your nearest Apple store.

Highlighted
Anonymous

Thanks Jonsie, I'll give that a go and see what happens.. will post back on here with result.

Thanks again.
Highlighted
Topics: 576
Solutions: 3,922

Highlighted
Anonymous

Just tested it and got the voicemail notification but will try it again later on as sometimes turning on and off my phone etc kicks it in for a short while but then it fails again.

Hopefully this will stay though...

Thanks again.