Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Apple

Anonymous

iPhone 3g...WHEN WHEN WHEN

talk around the interwebs is that AT&T staff have been asked not to book any holidays for the period of mid June to mid July, plus with the current lack of any kind of iPhone in the UK (apart from some smaller retail stores) and US, speculation is building. Do some research man, try engadget. posted photos of firmware 2.0 witht the ability to turn off 3g for better battery performance
Anonymous

Can I please suggest that you stop making all your posts in Bold?

**This post removed for forum violation**

Is that what you actually posted... or have the moderators got somewhat better at moderation ... if so can you please email / pm me the original message so i know how you tried to insult me this time Smiley Wink

As ever, I certainly didn't insult you! Was just more of our humour, a 'copy' of which is on it's way via pm to you.

Amuses the hell outta me that some absolute rubbish remains on here, but gentle humour, without swearing or offense gets removed. No wonder most of the original contibutors, myself included, wisit this forum rarely these days.

Oh well........
Anonymous

with the WWDC starting on June 9th and that steve jobs is giving a talk at 10am, everyone is expecting him to announce the new 3G iPhone then and it will either be from then on the new iPhone will be shipped or at the end of the month, i would assume its on the day he gives his speech as there are no iPhone left anywhere.
Anonymous

Certain website have photo's and reports that Apple are making the first 3g Iphone TV advert at its 5th Avenue store...
Anonymous

with the WWDC starting on June 9th and that steve jobs is giving a talk at 10am, everyone is expecting him to announce the new 3G iPhone then and it will either be from then on the new iPhone will be shipped or at the end of the month, i would assume its on the day he gives his speech as there are no iPhone left anywhere.

02 still have 16gb iPhone's available on their website