Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Apple

Anonymous

iPhone 3g...WHEN WHEN WHEN

Does anyone have any concrete information about a UK release date fors this product?
Anonymous

apart from Apple? no. if concrete information existed about the release of the (possible*) 3g iphone, you'd have seen it.

* still not confirmed
Anonymous

Concrete information - no... speculation - lots of it - probably June-August Smiley Tongue

It *has* been confirmed before that a 3G iPhone is under development... so it's when not if Smiley Happy
Anonymous

What would be the adavantage of a 3G version, apart from being able to use iChat on the iPhone?
Anonymous

iChat on the iPhone is nothing to do with it - that should be available in a future software upgrade or as a third party app - it'll work just fine over EDGE or even GPRS (IM only - not video obviously)

3G provides the potential far faster mobile data services, almost at broadband speeds, without relying on WiFi... also it is expected that the 3G iPhone will have an improved camera, more storage etc...

Give it another couple of months and we'll find out Smiley Happy
Anonymous

Ok, that makes more sense to me now. Thanks for the education. Hopefully they will take up the 3G option and share the love!! Smiley Mad
Anonymous

Can I please suggest that you stop making all your posts in Bold?
Anonymous

**This post removed for forum violation**
Anonymous

**This post removed for forum violation**

Is that what you actually posted... or have the moderators got somewhat better at moderation ... if so can you please email / pm me the original message so i know how you tried to insult me this time Smiley Wink
Anonymous

WHY STOP POSTING THEM IN BOLD???