Did you mean: 

iPhone 12 Mini - Handset Only

Ferret1979_1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello everyone!

I've been an O2 SIMO customer for a number of years having taken the deal out in store.

I ordered an iPhone 12 Mini and case paying full price from O2 online, the order tracking service appears so basic now compared to a few years ago.

It doesn't confirm anywhere that it's arriving next day, which is what I selected when I ordered.  Also there's no way of downloading any kind of invoice/receipt.

Thank you for your help and assistance.

Mark.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144156 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@Ferret1979_1 

It's not coming until you get a dispatch email.

You can then track your order https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-monthly/how-to-track-your-order

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144156 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@Ferret1979_1 

It's not coming until you get a dispatch email.

You can then track your order https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-monthly/how-to-track-your-order

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Ferret1979_1
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello

Thank you for your help, the phone did indeed arrive, I shouldn't have been concerned.

I'm finding the device a little small, which is a change of mind.  I'd like to go for the regular size 12, but as I paid outright for the 12 mini, I can't see that as an option on the website?

Is the only way to arrange a return to call up?  Is there anyway to contact them by email or webform?

TIA

Mark

Message 3 of 3