Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPad Pro Smart Keyboard

Macmagoo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I puchased an iPad Pro Smart Keyboard because it was in stock according to the website. No email confirmation of order, instead I get a text to say that it is not in stock and they will let me know when it is available. Absolutely wonderful customer service. No option to cancel the order. Nothing upsets me more than large companys selling items on their website that they dont have. I would appreciate it if someone could advise me on how to cancel this order.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Macmagoo You will need to call customer service to cancel the order. O2’ don’t have a live stock system 

https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Macmagoo You will need to call customer service to cancel the order. O2’ don’t have a live stock system 

https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Message 2 of 8

Macmagoo
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Which customer service is it because there are so many but none of them for items bought from the shop. Sending a text to someone with no further information regarding the purchase is not what I would expect from O2.

Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Call 202 & they will put you through to the right department 

Message 4 of 8

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Macmagoo O2 are notorious (at least in this community) for not having a live stock check system. Why they don't in this day and age is beyond my comprehension. All we can do here, as we are all customers ourselves, is sympathise with your situation, point you in the right direction, and wish you good luck.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 8

Macmagoo
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have just found out that it can only be cancelled in the shop I asked them to deliver it to. Now I remember why I did not renew my contract with O2.

Message 6 of 8

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Macmagoo You'd probably be better off buying it direct from Apple or getting it on Amazon, which is most likely a better choice for a more competitive price.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

The shop will need customer service to cancel the order if you placed it online 

Message 8 of 8