Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPad Pro 2018 pre order

TerryHunter
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered the 11ich 1TB in silver at 4mins past 08:00 on the 2nd I have haven’t got mine yet Still waiting any help ?!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions
@TerryHunter I believe many people are waiting. It's probably out of stock. O2's stock reporting isn't live. We see this here all the time. I suggest you call customer service.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@TerryHunter I think this will help

Message 3 of 7

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @TerryHunter, I hope you found the replies above helpful and will receive your iPad Pro shortly, but please do let us know how you're getting on and if you have any additional questions slight_smile

Welcome to the forum!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 7

TerryHunter
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello and thank you, well I have called today and still no closer to receiving my order the website is now show more than 6 weeks so I’m not happy to be honest, I think whatever issue is going on with o2 and apple is very poor business practice and hit harms customers trust and faith in the services. And there still is no clarity on why or when stock may come in which is very odd someone at o2 knows exactly what is going on with stock and it would be great if this was told to the customers I have been with o2 for years and never experienced this ever.
Message 5 of 7

TerryHunter
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
So update, after waiting now 5 weeks still no luck with the iPad and I have received a text stating that the next delivery will be end of December beginning of January 19 turning the wait time into 8 to 10 weeks
Message 6 of 7

DundeeDavie
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

When I ordered mine it said Up To 3 Weeks..... now when you look at the website for new orders it's saying More Than 4 Weeks 

Message 7 of 7