Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPad Pro 12.9 offer office 365 free for 12 months

axelbailey59
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Anyone else have issues with this offer because I have waited specified time before enter email for offer then waited 15 days yet nothing contacted support which was through Kondor nothing happened phoned o2 form sent off told to wait 72 hours no reply phoned again still nothing another form filled in another wait nothing again phoned to make a complaint told to wait again looks like this offer is fake and just a way to make customers take a bigger contract price without delivering the offers not the first time an o2 offer hasn’t been completed

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@axelbailey59 that sounds promising. I would advise to keep chasing this with Kondor. I've also passed it up the chain that customers are still having issues with the process. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 11 of 13

Maisah
Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi. Has anyone had success with this? I am still waiting for that code.
I have chased them up for months and all i get is an appology and that it will be sorted one way or another in 2working days... bt they never get back to me, until i open another case.
Message 12 of 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Maisah wrote:
Hi. Has anyone had success with this? I am still waiting for that code.
I have chased them up for months and all i get is an appology and that it will be sorted one way or another in 2working days... bt they never get back to me, until i open another case.

Any help here @Martin-O2 ?

Message 13 of 13