Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPad 12.9 Order

Hugorunes
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Has anyone who ordered the ipad 12.9 in last 3 weeks recieved their order yet? Just wondering if it's actually out of stock or issue with my order.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Hugorunes 

They are out of stock currently due to supply issues from China.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

rogargaro
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Are they really 

because when I ordered it said they had it in stock. After they took £500 from me, then they send an email saying it's out of stock and to get back my money 10 working days 

so yeah, and Apple uk said they will have stock next week, I really hope so that's the case with o2 too 

otherwise I will be bringing legal action as I was sold something that they did not have, false advertising. My brother is a lawyer and he said that's illegal. 

Message 3 of 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12061 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
o2 don't have a live stock system @rogeraro so everything shows as in stock.
if you look on the community you will see lots of people order something on the basis of it being in stock, and some get next day delivery, but get an email after completing their order to say sorry it's out of stock.
In fact, it happened to you. So we have proof that they are saying in stock but it is out of stock.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 4 of 5

Hugorunes
  • 10 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

been waiting on mine since start of month. Had an email today to say its on its way so don't know when i'll recieve it still but least its something

Message 5 of 5