cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS8 and iPhone 5c

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have updated by iPhone 5c to iOS8 and since then I haven't been able to receive any call's in fact yesterday I wasn't able to make any either however that issue has been sorted by installing 8.0.2.

Is anyone else having the same problem. I am not sure if if is a problem with phone or with the OS.

I am working late tonight but I am tempted to downgrade my phone to iOS7 when I get into see if that sort's out the problem and wait for the all the bug's in iOS8 to be sorted out before upgrading again.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

Understood. Taboo topic.

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 11 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
This evening, after having problems connecting the phone to the car Bluetooth ( used loads of times without problems) the phone went dead and now won't switch on or show any sign of life when charging! iOS 8.2 was downloaded about a week and a half ago.
Message 12 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Try a reset.

Hold the sleep/wake button and home button together at the same time. When the Apple logo appears let go.
Message 13 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Leave it connected to the charger for a while and see if it comes to life after a bit.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 14