cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do i change my android over to iphone 5 nano card

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have upgraded to iphone 5 and am wondering how to change from android to i phone

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93978 Posts
  • 665 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

Just pop into your local O2 store and get a sim card. They will transfer your number for you. If this is a new contract your tariff will be transferred and you should have an iphone specific tariff.

If it's not a new contract your current tariff will transfer over and you will need to call 202 to change to the iphone data specific bolt on.

You should have your contacts etc backed up to your Gmail account and you can hook the iphone up to itunes to import them to the iphone.

Any problems, just ask.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93978 Posts
  • 665 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

Just pop into your local O2 store and get a sim card. They will transfer your number for you. If this is a new contract your tariff will be transferred and you should have an iphone specific tariff.

If it's not a new contract your current tariff will transfer over and you will need to call 202 to change to the iphone data specific bolt on.

You should have your contacts etc backed up to your Gmail account and you can hook the iphone up to itunes to import them to the iphone.

Any problems, just ask.

Message 2 of 2