Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144066 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Micro SIM's usually come in a normal size SIM card and you pop out the smaller micro card. If you keep the piece of SIM you removed the micro from you can push it back in to use the SIM in a phone that requires the larger mini SIM card.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
What is your question if you are asking about a micro sim adaptor yes you can get one from an O2 shop I have used them myself without issue but some people don't trust them
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
They can be pretty flimsy & have heard some stories where they get stuck in the phone & you can't get the sim out
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 144066 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Micro SIM's usually come in a normal size SIM card and you pop out the smaller micro card. If you keep the piece of SIM you removed the micro from you can push it back in to use the SIM in a phone that requires the larger mini SIM card.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
I need iPhone 4s sim card I have a micro sim with my number at the moment my I phone 4s needs the next size up...
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 144066 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I need iPhone 4s sim card I have a micro sim with my number at the moment my I phone 4s needs the next size up...

Just pop into your nearest O2 store and they will swap it for free.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6