cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

check calls and messages and data from a couple of months ago

Anonymous
Not applicable

how do i check calls and other transactions made a while ago so i can see what my phone bill is being spent on ? really need help so answers will really be apreciated x

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions
Click on "MY O2" then go to "your account" On the left hand pane click "My Bill" then "My Previous Bill" and enter the month you want the breakdown for....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions
You can download all your historical bills in "My O2" if you are a contract customer.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

how do i do that ?? slight_smile

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions
Click on "MY O2" then go to "your account" On the left hand pane click "My Bill" then "My Previous Bill" and enter the month you want the breakdown for....
Message 4 of 4