cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

buongiorno Charges Scam

Anonymous
Not applicable

How did I get call charges for Buongiorno when I didnt sign up and how do I stop? 

I have looked on sites dated back to 2014 which say to text stop to 60113 - has anyone else experienced this?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
See help here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Have-you-fallen-for-or-been-conned-into-a-premi...
It's also covered before on the forum if you search for Buongiorno in the search box above.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
See help here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Have-you-fallen-for-or-been-conned-into-a-premi...
It's also covered before on the forum if you search for Buongiorno in the search box above.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @Anonymous, welcome to the community! Please do check out the info provided above as it should tell you how to deal with this. Sorry to hear you got unwanted charges on your bill. 😞 Let us know how you get on with this and if you have any additional questions?

Cheers @MI5 for helping!

Message 3 of 3