Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

iphone 4 locked to vodafone

Just purchased an iphone 4 from a friend who was on vodafone. O2 have now sent 2 micro sims but both are saying no service. Does this mean the phone is locked to vodafone? Can use all the other features except the phone. Help?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone 4s GPS/interent not working

Both my wife and I have an iphone4s, when we are out together her internet connects where ever we are (or 95% of the time) and in the same location mine doesn't, why? Only different in models is mine is 64gb and hers is 16gb. I have noticed when chec...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Imessage on 2G

I am moving from three to O2 and live in a rural area where I get no to very weak 3G signal. Will iMessage work over 2G with say maximum bars considering it's only very small amounts of data sent?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 3 sim swap

Im getting an iphone3 gave to me....im a bit puzzled over what im to do regarding getting new sim is all done in an o2 store? Can i keep my same number? Will my bolt on still be workable once i swap over to new sim...as i have messages an minutes cur...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 4 unlocking

Hello,I bought my iPhone 4 from your store this October. I'm studying at Lancaster Univesrity but i'm originally from Cyprus so this summer I'm going back to my country. How can I unlock my iPhone?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 4s Voicemail Notification issue - Please help

Hello all, Has anyone had any issue with receiving voicemail notifications with iPhone 4s? I receive a call of which goes to voicemail but then if someone leaves a voicemail it doesnt show on the visual voicemail and I dont get any voicemail notifica...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim swap - been over 24 hours now, help :(

I got an iPhone 4 and already being an o2 Pay and Go customer I realised I can just use the sim swap service. So I went in store around 1pm yesterday got my new sim, the store did the swap for me but 24 hours later I'm still getting no service with t...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlock iphone 4s

Can anyone know if i can use my friend's O2 business account to unlock my iphone 4s? coz i am using pay&go account, and i don't want to pay more to unlock!

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgraded Contract - Visual Voicemail not working

I recently upgraded my iphone contract to o2's new simplicty sim offer of 600mins, 500mb data, 300 o2 to o2 mins for £15.50 a month. Since doing so my visual voicemail has stopped working and everytime i click "voicemail" on my iphone 3GS it automati...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos