Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iblocker

How do I get Iblocker?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Receiving SMS texts after number transfer

I have an iPhone 4S, and have recently transferred my number from another provider. I can receive and make calls, and send texts SMS. But I cannot get any incoming SMS texts?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LOST PHONE CAN I UPGRADE?!????

Basically I just lost my iPhone 5 2 days ago and I have no insurance and I have told O2 to block the phone and sim which they have done. I am due to have an upgrade in August 21st ( 1 month early ) and wondering can I still get an upgrade to the next...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile Data

Hi, My mobile data on my Iphone4 is turned on in the settings but it doesn't work when I try the internet/app store or even just to look at the local weather. Can anyone help? Thanks.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! contract

hi my contract is due for renewal in july but i don't want to renew it but i want to keep my number

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Belt cases for IPhone 5 16gb

I am looking for a leather case that will hold my IPhone 5 and I can put on my belt when I have no shirt or coat pocket to put it in. I hate having to carry it in a trouser pocket. Any ideas please as there is nothing in the accessory shop!

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! i want my O2 iphone to work with O2 or any carrier

Hi everyone, i would apreciate it a lot if someone could help me because i am not going to USA any time soon this year, i own this Mobile iphoneIMEI (edited)UNLOCK CODE (edited)Serial Number: (edited)Part Description: IPHONE 3GS 16GB WHITEProduct V...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change of tariff

im just about to change my tarriff on line, i have 5 months to go until i can upgrade, will i be starting a new 24 month contract if i change??

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos