Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! iPhone 5 - Power Button Faulty(?)

Hi o2 community! I’m sure this question has been asked many times but I can’t seem to find anything that has helped me, so here I am. Basically I have an iPhone 5 on contract with o2 and it seems that my power button (button at the top of the phone) ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgraded over the phone to iPhone 5 tonight....

and it was a curious call. I spoke to Phones4U tonight on the phone about upgrading to the iPhone 5. I had steeled myself to move to EE and was ready to leave O2 with a heavy heart. I've never had a problem with O2 but I want 4G with my iPhone. I exp...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! call merging

Hi I'm trying to find out if my unlimited call allowance will allow me to use call merging on my iphone? I've had 2 different answers from o2 so far??

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Issues with reciving calls and texts

Hi guys, was hoping for some advice with issues I've had with reciving calls and SMS on Saturday that O2 haven't been able to help explain. As I work on an on call system for a hospital covering emergencies, I rely on my mobile phone when I am requir...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone5 basic Texts converting into Picture texts and eacting my money

After 4 months of no problems with my new iphone 5 and happily sending text messages, I noted a very large bill. When I investigated it, I found that text messages were being converted to picture messages which are NOT covered by my tarriff. O2 said ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Will O2 Ireland sim card work with my iphone 5?

I have a I Phone 5 on a pay monthly contract here in the Uk but i go home to Ireland for a couple of weeks every few months and would like to be able to use my i phone while im there. I was wondering if it would be possible to buy an O2 ireland pay a...

Resolved! iphone 3

my phone says voicemail unavailable unable to initiate connection 

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone abroad

I am going to Greece soon and intended on leaving my iphone 4 (ios6) with skype on incase anyone called. I have made sure I am automatically set up with 02 Travel at £1.99 for 25mb per day and therefore should be notified if costs got out of control,...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Messages

Hi, I seem to be having problems sending messages from my iPhone 5. The bar shows approx 90% sent then 'hangs-up' it's not till later that I get to know the message is not sent. Any suggestions?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone bolt on

Hiya, i have recently bought an iphone 4 an was wanting to use it on pay and go, i already have a blackberry that i use for texting and calling and i was wondering whether there was a bolt on or tarriff that was just for internet on the iphone as tha...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos