Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! media messages

just purchased a new 1phone 5 it will let me send picture messages but i can't recceive them, i have to go online and look at them. Any ideas how to fix this ???

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bizarre text from 'Facebook'

I've just received a strange text allegedly from Facebook stating 'Facebook multiSMS service has been activated on my account and for this £21 will be charged monthly. I have not asked nor authorized this....I don't even know what it is. I am to go t...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail problems

Hi, newbie here, please be gentle A lady in USA is leaving me voicemails. However, she's not dialling my number, my phone doesn't ring - it goes straight to voicemail - and I don't have my voicemail turned on. How can I stop this happening and does a...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help me please

My iPhone 4s is only allowing me to use n o2 sim but O2 are telling me that the phone is unlocked to other networks.. What do i do?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deleted Text Messages

Hi, Does anyone know if it is possible to retrieve deleted text messages from an iphone4 or if it is possible to receive text transcripts?Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 4s lock/ power button unresponsive/ stuck

I've had my iphone 4s just under a year and all of a sudden the lock screen has stopped working. It's unresponsive when I press it, won't lock or unlock and occassionally the phone locks/ acts like the lock button has been pressed spontaneously. Is t...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! volume

hi i have lost all volume on my iphone 4s. it will ring. but i have no volume for messages . whatsap . listening to you tube . keypad tones . if i try to turn volume up it says headphones ? they are not connected and have never been used !

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! data used a month

Hi,Can I check how much data I use a month online or do I have to go to a store for this?Thanks,Katie

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Retail Unlock?

Hi, I have found a good deal on gumtree for an iPhone 5 which im going to buy within the next few days. The buyer has given me his imei number so i can do a checkmend on it. So i bought a service on ebay which gives you the Checkmend report & the net...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No service/poor signal iPhone 4gs/ lost texts

I've had problems with the signal on my iPhone for a few days, I went to reboot it and as I did a text came through, yet when it turned itself back on the text wasn't there. Is there any way to retrieve it!! It's bugging me as I don't know who the te...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos