Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

o2 webmail

For the last few months I have been unable to log in to o2 webmail on my computer. I tried to set up o2 email on my boyfriend's iPhone 4 (my o2 contract was bought for him) and I'm unable to do that because it says the servers don't exist.I tried to ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Phone abroad

iphone to iphone calls are free. Is this still the case if I take my iphonisles Gran Canaria next week?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bargain ipad bluetooth keyboard and case at lidl

Just got one this morning http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/www_lidl_uk/hs.xsl/our-offers-2491.htm?action=showDetail&id=293&ar=6the bluetooth keyboard works a treat. A bargain at £29.99 3year warranty

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Old iPhone 3GS will not work with iPhone 5 nano sim.

My iPhone 5 is being sent back for repair. I wish to use my old iPhone 3GS while I am waiting for the repared phone. I have installed the iPhone 5's nano sim using the sim adaptor, however, all I get is a "no service" reading

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 5 out of stock

Hi Wonder if anyone else is having the same problem? I upgraded my phone to the Iphone 5 on the 21st Jan and was told it would arrive in 1-2 days. After asking my grandfather to wait patiently for delivery it did not arrive. I rang O2 and was told it...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC Code

HiMy Iphone contract runs out in Jan, and I am going to change to Vodafone sim only tariff. What is the best way to get my PAC code from O2? Is it something I can do over the phone or do I have to put my cancellation request in writing via email?Than...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim Swap in iPhone 4S for Travel Abroad

I have an iPhone 4S and am on O2 [obviously!]. I've been living in the UK for two years, but apparently am still on my parents' mobile plan [AT&T] back in the States and still have that old SIM. Visiting for the first time since 2011 and find it woul...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Downgrading my contract

02 signed me up to an exclusive offer with the iphone for 14 quid a month for 24 months and then changed the t&c's without informing me.Isn't it funny how o2 getaway with increasing the tarriffs due to inflation and then offer a better deal to new cu...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone - Change of User

I sold my iPhone 4S and the new user is in Australia. When he uses iMessenger I get a copy of the message trail. We had the phone unlocked by O2 and he has registered the phone with his own Apple ID. Any solutions to stop this happening?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos