Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Water damage

Yesterday I made the mistake of dropping my iPhone 4S down the toilet (luckily I had flushed). It is making the noises when emails/texts come through but I have a blank black screen. Is it just a case of waiting for it to dry out or is it totally dea...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S ?

Hi I have an ipad and am switching from blackberry to iPhone. Just want cheapest iPhone really. Will iPhone 4 allow me to synch calendars etc with ipad ?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 refresh?

Hi, can someone please explain how this works?im trying to take out an iphone 5 on the 600 min tariffso its saying i can pay £600 today - is that including the 600min tariff plan as well?or would i be paying an extra £12 a month for the tariff on top...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 5 Battery and Data Usage Increase

I've had my iPhone 5 for eight months. I never use anywhere near my 1GB monthly data allowance (I usually use 600-700MB). Over the last couple of days, there has been a sudden spike in my data usage. I went to work yesterday and used the internet a l...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock a iphone 3g

I have an old Iphone 3g can any one tell me how to unlock it please

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No service on iPad

I've had a no service message about my o2 3G for a few days now. I've tried turning the iPad on and off but that didn't work. I've checked service in my area on the website and it shows its ok. Any ideas please?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 5 not connecting on costa 02wifi

Hi I have just bought a new iPhone 5, come to costa and cannot use the wifi. Does anyone know why? It shows that connections is established, but when I go to safari, the page would not open. So, O2 wifi icon showing connected, but safari would it ope...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iMessage number change madness

I have my new SIM and have transferred my old number - all is well.Well ... No! I've just found out that although everything else has changed, iMessage sends messages to other iPhones (when both ar on wifi, I guess) using the number that was first on...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sending picture messages - will not go!

I spoke to a 'help desk' person today with a problem of sending picture text messages, he kindly sent an email and asked me to follow the instructions which I have done. However, it still does not work, any more suggestions? Eric Hartley

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos