Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! i PHONE 5 NOT CONECTING TO 3G

My I Phone 5 is not connection to 3g In my mobile data network the APN is set to idata.02.co.uk and I know this is wrong what should it be please

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iOS 6

Hi when I go into my settings to download IOS6 it will not download, can anyone help?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 5S: who's getting one and what model?

I've had 64GB for the 4S and the 5 but this time I'll stick with 32GB - both 64GB and 32GB fetch much less of a premium over the 16GB than buying new. 32GB has about the right usability/resale trade-off whereas 64GBs resell at not much more than 32GB...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 5S 4G from Apple using O2 Simplicity

I currently have the legacy O2 simplicity with unlimited internet. I now know that I'm going to lose that if I sign up for 4G which is a shame but you can't fight city hall.I'm using it in an unlocked iPhone 5 bought on the release day from the Apple...

• 16 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! LTE Band 5 / Why doesn't the iPhone 5 work on O2 4G?

The unlocked UK model of the iPhone 5 (the one I have, and the one that you get buying direct from Apple) is GSM model A1429, which according to Apple's iPhone Tech Specs page has the following frequencies: UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1900, 2100 M...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Caller ID

How do make calls on my Iphone4 so that the receiver of the call doesn't know my number

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM in iPhone 4S

I'm probably being really stupid, but I've just upgraded to an iPhone 4S from a 2year old Samsung galaxy, and my sim doesn't fit in my new iPhone.... Am I meant to have a new sim for it??

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ipad mini Cellular & TU GO app

hi Guys, I am planning to buy ipad mini with wifi & cellular. I am just wondering if I put my O2 sim in it, will I be able to use TU go app on 3G and just not have iphone at all with me? Will it work or TU go just work with wifi for tablets Please ad...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone

hello, my phone wont charge and im not due an upgrade until march/april is there any way of getting a new phone before that? As im paying a contract i cant use. Thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Someone stole 7 pounds from my phone

HiJust joined O2 got a new ip5 just checked my balance I never use my phone as I have no mates I've used 7 pounds its certainly not gone on calls as I've not got any mates to phone where has it all gone? Maby it's gone on data but I'm connected to my...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos