Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade to iPhone 5s

Hi, I 'hope' to receive my new iPhone 5s soon. When it does arrive I shall want to move all my apps and data from my current iPhone 4. What the best way to get that done?I have iCloud enabled, so I understand that emails, pictures etc will migrate th...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ios 5

Hi i have a apple i phone 3g. But every time i try to down load any app.it pops up i need ios 5 how can i down- load this if it does not allow me to download apps please help mary

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot connect new nano sim to network

HiHope someone can help. I have just received my 5s and there is a note from O2 stating that i will automatically be asked to update carrier settings whether i do it through wi-fi or itunes. Tried both and nothing is coming up so i dont know how else...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unblock my found iphone 4s

Hi, New to this!!!! Where do I start, well i thought i lost my iphone 4s and contacted o2 guru. They blocked the phone and sent me another sim card for my old iphone 3gs. I have recently found my iphone 4s and when i try and transfer the sim card fro...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

iOS7 does not waterproof an iPhone.

Seriously it does not: http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/ios-7-does-not-make-your-phone-waterproof/

perksie by Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! In store iphone 5s ordering

Has anyone ordered the 5s in store and already received it? I ordered mine in the Taunton store at 8:50 on Friday (even though online it says the store doesn't open till 9) and was told 3-6 weeks

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

16gb golds 5s

Just wondering how many people have ordered this iPhone.Who has received and who is still waiting?

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 5 stolen

Hello I have recently had my iphone 5 stolen in Egypt and need to change the number over to a new sim card, how do I do this as I have no credit to call o2

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Refresh Customers

I have just recently upgraded to O2 refresh from a stanadrd contracts on the Iphone 5s & ive been told that cause ive done that i have to become a new customer has anyone else had this trouble with O2? i have been a loyal customer since 2008. how can...

• 47 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wanting to unlock an iPhone 4 that has come out of O2 Contract.

I have an iPhone 4 from a relative, however it is locked to O2 and i am wanting to switch over to EE due to the fact i already have a tablet plan with them for the next 24 months. This will mean i will get a bundle price thus being cheaper.Is the O2 ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos