Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How Do I Add Reminders?

I have never used the reminders section before but I thought I'd give it a go to save me clogging up my Notes menu. I added a few reminders and clicked done and they saved. However, I missed one off and when I tried to add a new one, it won't let me....

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No 3G with the iPhone 6

hi I've just upgraded to the iPhone 6 and don't have any 3G, the 3G symbol is on the phone but it keeps saying I have no internet connection, can anyone help?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tempered glass vs Screen protector

What is the difference between tempered glass and a screen protector for iPhone 6?Which is better? I don't want it to interfer with the touch screen part of the phone.

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! idata.02.c0.uk

I bought a replacement/refurbished iphone 4s from apple after a water problem on my original. I now find in: Mobile Data an account for username Vertigo and an unknown password. Can you tell me if this is someone elses details left in the phone softw...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 6 or 6+ and offers help

Hi everyone I need some help and advice with 2 things. I'm looking to buy and iPhone 6 or iPhone 6+ after a year from ditching Apple to android.si ce the iPhone screens have become larger I wanna get one again.just not sure which one.Lol.any ideas.I'...

Resolved! Data

My data keeps running out within days without even using it or barely using it. This has just been happening in the last few days

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Iphone 6

Spoke to an adivsor on 10/11 saying my iphone would be received on 11/11 as long as I complete the form online before 10pm which I did. No phone, only the Sim Card!!!!!! Service is a joke

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 6+ delays on O2

Just wanted to drag this out of the main pre-order thread. Managed to Order an iphone 6+ this morning in store. Helpful chap promised it would be available for launch next Friday. upon processing the Order I received an email from O2 confirming the O...

• 113 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim

Hi how do I activate my nano sim on I phone 6

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos