Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! anyone know how to use MiFi / similar for iPad?

*apologies* technophobe posting...this is on behalf of my newly tetraplegic Mum, who can now only use one handshe lacks fine motor skills so unable to use anything like a phone and would probably not manage typing eitherbut I think she will be able t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudos

iPad pro insurance

Well been having some chats with o2 saying there should be insurance before the end of the month. But as I said to o2 they should have waited and sorted insurance, I got a helpful collegue who I asked before I said any of this. The reason is (maybe) ...

Resolved! how to get rid of share your data feature

My son has this on his O2 acct (iphone 5c) and he's got through his data in a matter of a few days this month despite being well trained about using wifi. I spoke to live chat who recommended switching off this feature which apparently allows other f...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 4s unlock

Hi all I have an old 4s that used to be mine before I upgraded to a 5s I gave the 4s to my misses who used it on pay as you tarif she now no longer uses it can I still get that phone unlocked as its been so long since it was last used ??

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Flash on 5c won't work

The flash on my 5c never works. I have tried resetting and didn't make any difference.

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! major problems with o2 recycle

Imagine my horror when I sent away a mint condition iPhone 5s to o2 recycle (with the promise of £135) only to be told that the phone I have sent has 'heavy damage' and I would be offered £27!! Knowing this was certainly not the case with the phone i...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6s no service

I was on T-Mobile (EE) and switched to 02 (kept my number). I've had the contract for a month and recently My phone keeps dropping signal, I get 'no service' multiple times throughout the day. In work, at home, but other times can be fine. Any ideas?

CLR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 5S 4G Problem

Hi guys hopefully someone can help, for the last few days my 4G signal has completely disappeared and I can only get 3G wherever I am, I spoke to an O2 Guru who said that the data bolt on with my contract wasn't compatible with iphone and said that h...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

No call or text notification

After 9.1 update, phone calls go straight to voice mail - there's no ringing sound or vibrate and texts come through with no sound or vibrate. Any ideas?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Newbie using O2 tu go app abroad

Hi All am completely new to all this so please bear with me. I rang O2 c s a few days ago and was told about a new O2 tu go App I have downloaded this App can someone help me through it as I am an older person and have ended up with a big. Bill a few...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos