Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

iPhone 7 plus Jet Black 256gb delivery

Can anyone who has any information on delivery of the iPhone 7 plus Jet Black 256gb only please post on this thread so anyone who is awaiting delivery of this phone can see when the delivery ball is gonna start rolling. I for 1 have been waiting sinc...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why oh why did I upgrade to iOS 10?!

I upgraded before lunch and my my phone has dropped over 30% with minimal use. I'm really not impressed - at one point I was watching the battery percentage dropping even though the phone was in my hand. So I've gone from having a phone with reasonab...

New phone

I ordered new iPhone 7 jet black on contract but I wasn't told when it would be delivered was wondering when it would be

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

activating my iphone 6s

it's all set up but not working except for whatsapp messaging

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 in The Republic of Ireland

I'm off to the Republic of Ireland on Sunday 23rd Oct until Fri 28th Oct - what charges will I incur using my phone over there...text / calls / Facebook etc? Best regards Gary O'Dea

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No 3g data Spain

Arrived in Spain with my new iphone 7 and cannot get 3G. Service is there, I have roaming etc etc turned on but won't work. I have my old iphone 5 and swapped sim back to that and there are no issues. So what is stopping iphone 7 connecting ?>

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! online account

I can't access my online account and haven't been able to for months. It doesn't recognise my number which is. I hsve tried all the help to recover the password etc but nothing helps. Please help. Thanks. Amy

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IPHONE 7

Hi i am already a customer of o2 and have been for over 8yrs now, Alls it is i am after opening a new contract with use i already have two. Is there any tariff on 02 where i don't have to pay an upfront cost on a iphone 7, i have looked online but ca...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 7 delivery date

I ordered an iPhone 7 on 9th September and to date heard nothing. Has anyone had an iPhone delivered yet or even just an email with a delivery update??

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to talk to someone about my damaged phone

How the hell do you get the )2 website to give you a number to call to make an unsurance claim for a broken phone screen?The website sends me all around the houses and wont actually ever get me in touch with the insurance department!COME ON O2 !! i'm...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos