Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking phone

O2 live chat doesn't seem to be working, I'm not given a typing box to correspond.My query is that I'm have problems with O2 and my request to unlock my phone. Is this because my account is already closed with O2?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data

HelloI’ve just had a text message off o2 saying I’ve used 80% of my data and went to check my o2 app to see how much data I had left,and I still have 15gb of data left out of 20gb. I’m now comfused someone please help. TIA

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost phone

I need a number to call to say I've lost my phone abroad which I can call from a different phone

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Open Code

HI,I recently transferred my account from Citi Corporate to a personal contract. i was given an open code "CVO 01" for a 25% discount, however I been unsuccessful in trying to apply to my account, now three bills can been and gone without my discount...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keeping my number

Recently went from pay as u go to pay monthly, I've filled in the form etc but still have signal on my old number, I've put in the new sim but still isn't showing as the number I wanted to keep

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Loss of 4G

I recently upgraded my iPhone 6 plus tariff from 3GB data on 4G to 6GB on 4G. I received a new sim which I installed as per instructions only to find that I can no longer receive 4G. I queried this with my local O2 shop, who tried various options and...

• 21 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Not being able to use 3 credit cards issued in new zealand

I am slowly going mad. I have tried ro use 3 x CC's to pay 20 pounds. I tried this in London to no avail and now if Corfu I have tried again with no luck at all about 20 times. One card is what I paid with and the other 2 CC's I use all the time in L...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! on line support

how long is the usual wait a moment whilst we see if someone is available message shown for. I have been waiting 40 mins to get help

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data in Amsterdam

I have just arrived in Amsterdam and cannot get data whereas my friends with o2 can. Please can you advise

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! EU roaming

Iam trvelling to Italy.If I use data roaming , is it an extra cost.And if I receive calls from UK or ring UK number is it chargable.Thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos