Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bad Battery

My iphone is only 10months old and it can barely hold a charge for a day. I am 45 years old so its not like im facebooking, instagramming or whatever is trendy now 24/7. I have wifi at home so i dont use my phone. I have apps yes but I am quite confi...

Wendy2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 connectivity

I recently switched from a TalkTalk android phone to a O2 iphone but am still only able to connect with TT when on the move.

4David by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Message problem

I have a contact in my phone, both of us have iPhones. We can phone one another, when I text the message stays green but he gets the message, when he replies it is blue on his phone, but I don’t get the message! He’s not blocked on my phone, I delete...

Maude by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile data and visiting websites

Hi can anyone please tell me why I can’t visit certain websites whilst out and connected to mobile data rather than WiFi. My apple phone has no restrictions set so it must be O2

CCC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Service Status

https://www.apple.com/uk/support/systemstatus/ If you are experiencing any issues with services on your Apple device it might be worthwhile checking the above if restarting your Apple device doesn't help as a great deal of what you experience on an A...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! New xr won’t update icloud

Anybody know why my new unused xr won’t update iCloud settings ? It’s been on the ‘updating iCloud settings’ screen for 2 hours and I can’t even switch the phone off to try and set up manually. There is valid WiFi available.

Yerik0101 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Personal hotspot

My personal hotspot doesn’t connect with anything

Mark391 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IPad in Europe by switching to business plan?

I complained in an O2 store today that the iPad cellular cannot be used in Europe, unlike a 3 sim. The rep said I could use a sim in Europe eg France but I had to switch to a small business user for the period and then cancel. Can anyone confirm and ...

mark245 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IMEI

Hi I'm currently on holiday and broken my phone and need the IMEI number to make a insurance claim can you help with this?

Resolved! Apple Watch SIM only

Hi. Was wanting to know if O2 offer a sim only deal for Apple Watch. I am an o2 pay monthly customer with apple 8. I have bought an Apple Watch direct from Apple. I am aware other networks offer this but would prefer to remain with o2. Thanks

Lisaluu36 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos