Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

O2 Wake up & Clarify

Like many others on here its starting to become a little frustrating that o2 have yet to clarify any details of phones, upgrades,tariffs or how they are actually gonna distribute the bloody phone...activation ? etc etc etc...its been nearly 4 days an...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

I-Phone went dead on me today... Anyone had this problem?

Ok, so I was sittin in staff canteen today fiddlin around with my doody I-Phone. Well basically I have 3 pages of menu, and i was scooping my finger foward and back across the pages for the fun of it. A friend went to take a look at the phone, so I p...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone v1 - what are you doing with yours...

Just checked a couple of the recycling websites...Mopay will give £104 cash for an 8GB iPhone - http://www.mopay.co.uk/PhoneSelector.aspMazuma Mobile will give £140 for 8GB and more for 16GB - http://www.mazumamobile.com/tradein.php ... ∏=1037Mobile ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 2.0 on PAYG

If you buy the new iphone on PAYG will it be locked to o2 network only or will i be able to use it with other networks,I was thinking (or maybe hoping) it wouldnt be locked as the phone isnt being subserdized by the network as you paid for it outrigh...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Another credit check for ppl wishing to upgrade

Are you all aware if you wish to upgrade o2 want you to pass another credit search/ check.....that may not suit some people with dodgy credit historys or people who have had the phone bought for them and then changed the details via your 02 sign in.....

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone Sat Nav

Does the Sat Nav on the iPhone have turn-by-turn voice instructions? If not, can TomTom software (or similar) be loaded onto it?

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

No solo card in activation. what to do?

Hello guys,I am trying to activate my new brand iphone. Everything went ok until it asked me for a £100 deposit. I have the money and I am willing to pay it. The only problem is that it only accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Maestro, and...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Bolt-Ons for iPhone customers?

Like many I want the new iPhone 3G, and checking the Tariffs the £35 a month price plan seems to be the best, but I wanted to add a Bolt-On of Unlimited Landline calls. Is it true that isn't possible and why not?Thanks

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Customer Services

Hi, I am quite new to this whole Forum thing but was wondering of anyone out there had been fobbed off by O2 customer services. I bought a iphone in January 08 and the phone is now broken. The volume switch at the side of the phone is broken and my d...

Anonymous by Level 9: Fired up
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Confirmed 3G

http://www.engadget.com/2008/06/09/stev ... wwdc-2008/

• 97 replies
  • 0 kudos